Apartments rules of Domus Stellarum
Domus Stellarum Rules
Apartments Domus Sirius & Domus Polaris
- Arrival (Check-in): The apartments will be available from 2.00 pm, it’s requested to agree the time of arrival at the property.
- Departure (Check-out): The apartment must be vacated by 10:00 am.
- A security deposit of 150€ in cash will be required upon arrival, the amount will be fully refundable upon check-out subject to verification of the condition of the apartment except for any damages.
- Nel momento della consegna delle chiavi verrà richiesto il pagamento della tassa di soggiorno di 3,50 € a persona per notte per un massimo di 10 giorni, gratis per bambini al di sotto dei 10 anni.
- The apartments will be delivered clean, with 1 set of 3 towels per guest and bed linen, for any additional fee request consult the Prices page.
- At the time of departure the kitchen (hob and sink with crockery) must be left clean otherwise 30€ extra costs will be charged.
- Minimum age for renting apartments: 18 years.
- Pets aren’t allowed for reasons of hygiene and possible allergies from other customers.
- The apartments can be occupied exclusively by the number of people indicated for that specific unit.
- It isn’t allowed, for Public Security reasons, guests to access other people inside the apartments at any time.
- It’s forbidden to smoke inside the apartments.
- It’s recommended to respect, the time slots between 23:00 and 08:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours when rest is provided.
- Please also, whenever you exit from the apartments, to lock the door and check that the windows are closed, to prevent possible theft of values.
- The customer agrees to respect the apartment, any damage caused voluntarily to the structures, but also attributable to inexperience or distraction, will be charged at the cost of restoration.
- All guests are required to comply with the internal rules of the apartments, which is also shown in the illustrative brochure shown in the living room of the apartments.